HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL LEARN…
- How to get started fast and easy
- How to get business the smart way without expensive advertising.
- How to organize each job to finish faster, and create more profit.
- How to project a professional image and get top dollar for your service.
- How much to charge. A simple formula that's right on the money.
- What kind of people to hire to do the work.
- A risk-free proven method of getting customers in your area.
- How to get started with little or no money.
LOOK AT WHAT YOU'LL GET:
The finest professional documents available… Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Step-by-easy-step instructions: Show you how to get started risk-free, totally from scratch or expand and upgrade your existing cleaning business with no additional costs.
- Source of leads: You don't have to hand out 200 business cards and hope for the best. My proven methods of getting leads will help you to obtain more business than if you were running an expensive full-page advertisement in the phone book! Leads obtained using these methods are hot and free for the asking. You'll learn exactly what to do and how to do it.
- Introduction letter: Leave a lasting impression and distinguish yourself from the competition with this outstanding introduction letter. You will grab customer attention and your business will increase. This letter in itself can actually get new business for you without doing any "selling" at all.
- A professional service agreement (the bid): It's a proven job-winning service agreement like none other. It's so effective, it was used by the F.P.L. "Florida Power and Light" company as a standard for cleaning contractors who want to bid on F.P.L. buildings! This service agreement was inspired and developed with feedback from actual office managers themselves.(the decision makers) This is what they want to see! It's been revised, tested and proven for over 15 years. This one document by itself is worth the price of the entire kit. It will give you a professional and competitive edge like nothing else!
- Bid follow-up letter: Increase your chances of getting the job! Mail this professional bid-follow-up letter after your proposal or estimate is given.