What if you were told that your biggest retirement threat is not inflation, health care costs, or running out of money? I know the dollars and cents are what everyone is talking about! Things like, how much you need to save, how long your money will last, and whether or not you have the right asset allocation. While those things are important, what no one is telling you about retirement is that each one of those planning factors pale in comparison to running out of family, friends, and good health.
It’s time to re-envision retirement in terms of you and your overall wellness. I’m talking about preparing your body, mind, and spirit for everyday life in retirement. If you’ve ever wondered why some people seem to transition seamlessly into this next phase of life, while others end up lost or isolated… it’s hardly ever a matter of not having enough saved.
The Naked Retirement book and workshop video are designed to help you:
- Make retirement a time of life that is truly meaningful
- Replace your work identity and re-invent yourself
- Initiate important conversations to strengthen relationships and stay connected
- Avoid the dark side of retirement
- Develop wellness habits for your body, mind, and spirit
- Fill your time with meaningful things
“I never expected retirement planning to be so personal and creative. Getting naked was so empowering.” Pat W.